Monday, February 26, 2007

And Baby Makes Three!

Another beautiful maternity! You know I really do believe it's true... Pregnant women do have a "glow" to them. This is the beautiful Melissa! Daddy loves football and already has big plans for his little one!! Here are some favorites from our session! I love when clients are open to a more artist approach to their portraits. I always shoot the "classic" images but after that we played and created truly some beautiful art. It was a great session!! I hope to meet their baby soon! Well not too soon! LOL When he's ready!!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are just beautiful!! Can hardly wait to see them all~Shelley/Mom

Teresa said...

Wow! What great pictures! I am so excited for the two of you. Can't wait to meet your new baby. Call or come by if you need anything! Teresa Bachman (you backyard neighbor)