Saturday, February 17, 2007

Devin is one!

Sweet baby Devin is turning one! Let me just say I have never seen a baby walk as well as Devin. He's been walking since I think 8 months his mom told me. He doesn't toddle... he can run! We did our cake collage with him and he wasn't too thrilled about the idea of sitting there!! He has places to go and things to see you see!! We still managed to get super cute collage of him playing with cake! Before the cake session we shot some quick ones of him with this blue background. I just love these shots of him... with his blue eyes and his sweet smile!! My ovaries are twitching!!




1 comment:

MM said...

They are a handful when they start walking! They learn to run about 5 minutes after walking....hehe
The shots with the cake, and him sitting in it are precious, I love it! You do wonderful work!