Thursday, April 17, 2008

La La La LANEY

Meet super cute adorable Laney!! She makes my ovaries twitch!!!!!! I so need a girl!! I had a great time photographing Laney's portraits. She was sooo patient! We even changed her outfits FIVE times to do the super cute name collage!! She was soo good! I love her in the lion costume too with her sweet little face! She also says HI!! It's SOOOO cute!!

Laney's Dad has also launch a WAY COOL website called http://www.myfooddelivery.net/. The things that's different and cool about this site is you type in your address and it will tell you which restaurants will deliver to YOUR door!! How cool is that!! I had NO idea so many restaurants would deliver to our home!! So if you've got a new baby and can't get out of the house or if you're just tired and want someone to bring you something yummy check out the website for all the cool local options!!
















No comments: