Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The Beautiful Sarah

Meet beautiful Sarah! She is another San Marcos High Senior. We did our deluxe studio session as well as our outdoor excursion! Let me just say she's a real trooper!! During our outdoor session she jumped off the water fall and banged up her knee!! I felt sooo bad!! But she's tough!! We actually waited a few weeks to do Sarah's indoor session because her prom dress wasn't ready and I'm SO glad we did because it really made for some stunning portraits!! Oh how I love girls in fancy dresses!! LOL Now I do love to put them in places you wouldn't normally see a girl in a fancy dress like in a field or in the river (see blog below)... however with Sarah's prom dress I would NEVER do that because it was just toooo beautiful! I had such a nice time photographing Sarah. She's so sweet and has some hair to die for!! Here are some favorites from our session!















No comments: