Thursday, March 13, 2008

Quack Quack Waddle Waddle!!

Our duck sessions were a huge success! This year I wanted to do something special for our Easter promotion. LOL Let me just say however that is the last time I will ever do ducks. Everyone does bunnies (we've done them for three years) so I was pretty "over" doing them for another year. Now, I know why everyone does bunnies! LOL compared to ducks THEY ARE SO EASY! Bunnies when you start flashing stay pretty well. LOL No so with ducks. They're fast!! Did I mention they are MESSSSSSSSSSY?? Bunnies are a pretty high maintenance type of pet. I thought how could ducks possibly be any worse. I couldn't have been MORE wrong. They're way way messy and I had to bathe them in between every session! They sure were cute though! The kids all loved them! The ducks are safe and happy at their new homes! Here are a few favorites from the sessions!


















No comments: