Thursday, March 13, 2008

Heather's Head Shots

The beautiful Heather works next door to us at Bob&Kay Keller Williams! She came over one afternoon for a new headshot! We had a great time! Heather use to model so I was inspired and we played the last two images were "extra" shots! I can't stress enough how important it is to have a great headshot. I see sooo many bad headshots out there and it kills me!! I approach headshots just like I do all portraits. I want you to look your very best. I'm going to light you specifically for your best features. Retouching is also always included in our pricing. My style of retouching is to make you look your best but you absolutely still look you! If a portrait is retouched correctly you should NEVER be able to tell it was retouched. It's kind of a pet peeve of mine to see poorly photographed and retouched headshots. (course bad photography in general offends me! LOL) Nonetheless a bad headshot does makes a statement about your business and professionalism. Don't settle for a poorly created portrait that doesn't show you at your best! Call for an appointment if you're ready to update your look!! :D




No comments: