Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I promise I will blog soon & a sneak peek for Ashley!

Yes! It's another blog about being behind on blogging! I suck! I'm sorry I know some of you are waiting patiently! I promise to make a big dent very soon! I even found some sessions from DECEMBER that I haven't blogged! Senior season has hit and we've been very very busy...so I do apologize!! Easter is also early this year so this month will just be a little on the crazy side! We're still shooting duck session the rest of the week!

Your orders are on time though! LOL So at least I'm really good about that!! :D So again thank you for waiting!! I'll post soon! I'm also almost done with a beautiful wedding album I can't wait to share!

I promised Ashley a little sneak peek! We just finished her outdoor session. I can't wait to develope them! She is simply stunning!! Here's the peek from her studio session!! The camera loves her!! Much more to come!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You did such a good job thank you!