Thursday, September 27, 2007

The Heinish Wedding

Candice and Gunnar tied the knot on 09-08-07. Isn't that a great date for a wedding! The wedding was held at Old Glory Ranch in Wimberley. It was the first time for us to shoot there and let me just say this venue was simply beautiful. Not only was it beautiful but the wedding event itself went very smoothly. The staff of Old Glory Ranch know how to host a wedding! Every detail is covered! Troy and I followed the bride and groom as they prepared for their big day. I really love to do storybook coverage with my weddings. It's funny how when you're in the moment of your wedding the things you forget because it all comes and goes so quickly. It's the details that I think help us to remember that day. I'm going to post some favorites from the wedding but I'm also going to share the engagement, bridal and wedding slideshows. I hope you'll enjoy them! You will need to install the plug-in to view these. If it takes a long time to load then come back later and try again! :)

















No comments: