Monday, September 24, 2007

Happy Birthday Baby & Some Sad News

Today is my sweet boy's birthday! I can't believe he's FIVE! I have no idea when he got soooo big. We are so blessed to have this sweet boy in our lives.

And now the sad news....yesterday Morning my husbands Grandmother Betty Wootan passed away. Grandma lived in San Marcos for much of her life. She loved children. Many people knew her from the Day Care Center at the Baptist Church that she ran. She was well loved and will be missed greatly.

Here is a picture of my boy and his great grandma on his very first birthday.


2 comments:

Shannon said...

(Sorry if this is a duplicate, I keep having troubles with my login.)

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. She sounds like a truly amazing person.

I was thinking about you all today. I cannot believe Guy is FIVE!!! Happy Birthday, Big Guy!

Auntie Pooh said...

Happy birthday to your boy, honey, and condolences on y'all's loss.

*hugs*

S.