Thursday, September 27, 2007

Debbie's "Mini Me"!

I got a phone call from Debbie asking me to photograph her daughter Jeanene in a pose that would match a photo that was taken of herself at the same age. She said that she and her daugher looked very much alike. Boy she wasn't kidding!! It was a fun session to recreate this image. I'm not sure you can tell it so well on the blog but even their teeth match the same shape!! Then there was Rosie! Sweet puppy rosie!! LOL So we had to do some portraits with her too! Jeanene did a great job holding her she really had other plans. The last image is my favorite from the session! She's so cute! I see Jeanene in the morning's when I drop my son off at school they both go to Wonderland. Jeanene is just the sweetest child she always says hello to me. :)






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These pictures of Jeanene are fantastic. What a good job!