Thursday, September 27, 2007

The Beautiful Candice

I have been waiting to blog this session for a few months. Meet the very beautiful Candice. She really is beautiful inside and out! We photographed her wedding on Sept. 8th. and I'll share those photos in the next blog. This summer of course had been so weird with all the rain. Candice choose an amazing dress she knew she really wanted an on location session we decided on the Driskill Hotel in Austin. Troy and I were stoked! First no worries about rain and second it was air conditioned and lets just say a sweaty bride is not a happy bride! LOL The location was perfect! She couldn't have been more beautiful! Her dress was from Serendipity Bridal in Austin. If you're looking for a great dress please visit them! They have amazing dresses. Here are just a few of the favorites. I had many that I really loved. In my next blog I'll post the link to her slideshow because it's just too beautiful not to share!!











No comments: