Monday, March 19, 2007

Keith & Nicole St. Patricks Day Wedding

I know I know!! I still haven't caught up on blogging!! I have so many cute sessions to share... too! I promise I'm going to catch up!!

I'm so excited to share these photos! These are from this Saturday. I shot a wedding with my shooting partner Troy in Leander at the beautiful Angel Springs Event Center. Normally when we shoot weddings I follow the bride and Troy follows the groom getting ready. This time we switched and I shot the groom. I had a great time with the men. We laughed a lot. They were so much fun. The wedding went beautifully and we were blessed with beautiful weather that day. We got some really great images!!

My favorite shot is of the groom calling his bride to ask why the tuxedo rental place sent them "little girl socks!" Yes, someone made a mistake and sent all the sized 12 groomsmen women's socks!! Soooo... some had to wear black socks under their beautiful ivory tuxedos. It was sad and really funny all at the same time!! LOL

Those are the images that I truly love to document. The expressions and the interactions of the wedding party and their guests- those are the images that speak to me. The hugs between friends, the real smiles and laughter, the tears of a father dancing with his daughter. Those are the good parts. I just love the picture story. It's an honor to be part of our clients special day.

We also shot Nicole's bridal portraits in February here in this blog post. I had posted it back when we shot them then decided to wait to publish that blog until AFTER the wedding. We didn't want Keith to happen upon them and see the bride before the big day! So please take a look! Nicole was a TROOPER! It was so cold that day in Dallas!!

















No comments: