Thursday, March 22, 2007

The Brushaber Family

I love family portraits. I wish I had one of my family! LOL My son is four years old and I have yet to take a family photo!! How sad is that!! It's on my to-do list though!! That's what happens when you're a photographer I suppose!! Like a carpenter or builder who builds homes for other people yet lives in a shack!! Acutally I'm a little ashamed about it...because I know how important family portraits are! My goal is to get one done at aleast by this summer!!

This is the Brushaber Family. I've photographed them many times now. They're such a nice family and have I mentioned how much I love red hair?? The baby wasn't thrilled about the tutu but you know I love crying pictures too!! LOL I'm so happy when a parent orders one because I think it's important to capture emotions... not just the smiling photos. If she were my daughter I'd be displaying that image at her wedding!! LOL



No comments: