Thursday, March 22, 2007

The bunnies are here! ( and chickies too)

This week we're shooting our Special Bunny sessions! So far they're going so well! We have two bunnies! Milky and Tuku ( my son named them) They're soooo cute! I'm trying to not fall in love with them because they're only ours on loan! Milky looks like chocolate milk and Tuku is white with spots. Milky loves to be held and Tuku would rather run around. I also have some cute Easter Chickies too. I have one or two session spots still open so please call if you'd like to book a session! These are mini sessions with special package pricing. :)

Meet the beautiful Ramsey kiddos. I've photographed these cuties a number of times. Carson liked the little chickies better than the bunny! I love that shot of her! And well Brennan he was great! He sat and smiled... he's at my favorite age where they smile but don't really crawl yet!! Tomorrow is when I'm shooting the bulk of my bunny sessions so much more to come!!




No comments: