Thursday, May 15, 2008

A Very Special Promotion


I admit it. I love all things girly! Glitter and Pink make me happy!! I also always loved dolls growing up!! I've had the idea to offer these "Smile House Doll" portraits for some time now but I've finally had the chance to promote them! It's been a super crazy busy spring!! I must say the motivation was all the pretty prom dresses I've seen this year!

So we've got this awesome life sized "doll box"! We want you to grab a few friends and join us for an afternoon of all things girly and fun! Bring a few outfits if you like! You could be a cowgirl or a punk rock doll! What ever doll fits your personality!! Teens, Tweens, and Kiddo's welcome! Remember the accessories!! They'll make your portraits even more fun!

There is no session fee for this afternoon of fun! Collections start at $45 for one pose. Here are some fun sample ideas to get the juices flowing! We are taking appointments for this session but if you want to bring friend that doesn't have an appointment please do! :)

We're also going to offer another promotion soon called "trash the formal" which is where we take that old prom dress or formal and go somewhere fun and photograph in unique and cool places!! (More on that to come!)


No comments: