Friday, May 2, 2008

Sneak Peek For Jody & Sam

Wedding season is in full swing!! Troy and I have so many weddings coming up! I'm off tomorrow to college station to shoot another engagement session! I really enjoy shooting engagements and bridals because the time we spend together getting to know each other always makes the wedding day even more relaxed and fun!! That makes for great wedding photography!! :D

Meet Jody and Sam! I photographed part of their engagement session last week. We had a great day and beautiful weather! :D Jody's daughter Katie joined us on the session! I really love that we included her in the session! That and she's really stinking cute!! We're still going to hit one more location before my "full" presentation is ready... but I know Jody is dying for a sneak peek!! LOL Soooo here is a quick few to enjoy!! :D I'm sooo excited about this wedding!! Especially because there are going to be SEVEN flower girls!! :D I am SO going to get my girl fix of all things girly and beautiful!! We're hoping to get them together for the bridal session too! More of this beautiful couple to come!! :)




No comments: