Friday, May 30, 2008

Stephanie & Junior - April 26th Wedding

We had the pleasure of photographing Junior & Stephanie's wedding on April 26th! Happy Birthday to Stephanie too! It was her birthday I think the next day as well! The wedding was held at Texas Old Town in Kyle! It's a beautiful venue! I love all the wood. It has a great country feel to it. We were blessed with great weather and lots of sunshine. Stephanie is such a beautiful bride! I can't wait to finally blog her bridal session too! I'll do that soon! This is such a fun family to hang out with! I've photographed them many times now and each time I always think how sweet they all are! I wish I had a big family! I had a very hard time narrowing down which favorites to show! Of course to get a real feel for how beautiful this wedding was you must watch the slide show! My shooting partner Troy and my good friend Melissa Miller joined me for the wedding! Much thanks to them! It was a blast!

























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

b-e-a-u-tiful....