Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Senior Yearbook Ads & Copyright

Hey Seniors!! I've been getting a lot of requests for people wanting to use my images for their yearbook advertisements. I will grant permission and provide your yearbook with a digital file to use. HOWEVER... I will NOT be happy if you scan my portraits and submit them without permission. I spend a tremendous amount of time and energy creating your portraits and SCANNING GREATLY REDUCES THE QUALITY of my portraits as well as is ILLEGAL. We own and protect the copyright to all our portraits. We do prosecute copyright violators. SOOO if you'd like to use a portrait from our session please call the studio or email me and we'll work out the details! We want our portraits to look the best! We also offer design services so your ad will be awesome! 396-2001

Here's a sample of an ad we did for Chris he's a New Braunfels Senior!

No comments: