Sunday, February 10, 2008

Scrambled Megs!

Okay I don't know why I always call girls named "Megan" Scrambled Megs... I just think it's cute! LOL Meet beautiful Megan! She's the daughter of a friend of mine a fellow photographer. He shoots mostly wildlife stuff. Nothing like a little stress photographing another photographers kid! ;) LOL We had a lot of fun at Megan's session. We started to run out light before we got to all the locations I wanted to photographer her at but we still managed to find some beautiful light! Here is a sneak peek! I have lots to edit with this session! It's going to be hard to do!! Poor baby I know she had to be tired at the end! It was a long day! I can't wait to shoot her with her horses!!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love these! Megan, you look so cute!