Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Kara & Wes - A beautiful January Wedding

We had the pleasure of photographing Kara and Wes's Jan 5th wedding. Let me just say that this is one of my very favorite weddings. Troy and I had such a good time! Kara & Wes are the kind of bride and groom whom are so in love and just looking at them you can see it in their eyes! Not only are they in love but you could also feel how much their family and guests love them. The wedding was held at the beautiful Star Hill Ranch in Austin and coordinated by Elite Weddings . We were blessed with some beautiful sunshine and warm day! It couldn't have been nicer!

To fully enjoy the wedding please click on the SLIDESHOW!
Here are some of my favorite images too!!
























2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are SO beautiful! Your talent always blows me away... you have a gift for capturing the love and joy on a couple's wedding day. :X

Unknown said...

You are Soooo right when you say you can tell by looking at them that they truely love eachother. And you sure do a GREAT job at capturing it! I LOVE these