Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Contest Winners!!

We have winners! Thanks everyone for playing! This was fun! I'm definately going to do it again!!

Our First Prize goes to the Cornwell Family! They'll recieve the gift certificate for $100!! Which I'm excited cause I know Briella will be sitting up soon!!! :D You guys made some great frame choices! These looks so good!



The Runner Ups!! These folks will recieve gift certificates for $50!

Congratulations Michelle Hatton! Saraya is one of my "model" babies she's just so stunning! I love how you displayed her portraits!!


Congratulations Dottie!! LOL I know you're limited by the camera phone you used!! But I do want to see one where I can see the whole display! I loved your family session with all the white flowers!!
Winner's I will either mail you your gift certificate or you can pick them up at the studio!!

No comments: