Monday, January 7, 2008

BLOG CONTEST!!

One thing that I REALLY love is when you guys send me photos of how you've displayed my art! It's really special for me to get to see my portraits hanging in your home!

SOOOOOOOOOO

Here's the contest... For the FIRST client that email me a photo of my portraits hanging in your home or displayed on a shelf will get a gift certificate for a FREE session! Yes!! That's a gift certificate worth $100!! You can keep it or give it to a friend! You just have to use it with the next six months!! I will also give TWO runners ups gift certificates for $50!!

I am going to Blog the winners so if your house it messy like mine know that if you win it WILL be on the blog!! :D

Start emailing me now!! :D

Info @ thesmilehouse.com ( put it all together)

No comments: