Monday, December 3, 2007

Winter Wonderland Charity Sessions

I believe in giving back to my community so I do several charity events throughout the year. My favorite one is our annual holiday charity sessions that benefit Roxanne's house here in San Marcos. This year was a great success! We had a really cute set and the kids just loved playing in the snow! I want to express my thanks to all the families that joined us for this event! Roxanne's house is an extremely appreciative charity as are the families that get your donated gift cards. Your donation REALLY will make a child's Christmas a little happier. I hope next year we'll be able to help even more!



























2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Laura, we've received so many compliments on Briella's photos. You are so talented! Thank you for your hard work and also for your charitable contributions.
Love
The Cornwells

michelle said...

Thank you again Laura for the great pictures! Everyone LOVES Saraya's snow photos. I hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas!!