Thursday, December 27, 2007

Heather & Abraham Kaboutari - San Antonio Wedding

Troy and I had the pleasure of photographing Heather and Abrahams wedding in November! It was a beautiful wedding! We had such a good time! Heather's dress was just stunning and she looked beautiful! Her brides maids dresses we're lovely too. Her colors were rich fall colors and it all came together beautifully! The wedding was held at Travis Park United Methodist Church in down town San Antonio. The Reception was held at Plaza Lecea. It as a beautiful venue. Here are a few favorities from the wedding! I've also figured out how to attach youtube videos! I wish I knew how to make it a better quality! Youtube is at the bottom and here is a Link to a better version of the slideshow! :D

Click Here For






















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos, Laura. Thanks for sharing these with everyone.

My husband, Morgan Davis (with Plaza Lecea) recommended I view your blog. I'm so glad he did. :)