Sunday, August 5, 2007

It's My Birthday!

Yes! I'm 29 AGAIN!! LOL

Today is my birthday and yesterday some very dear friends came into town to celebrate with me. We went to The Grist Mill in New Braunfels. After we ate dinner (and it rained on us and we were outside so you have to forgive the flat hair) we went to the Gruene River Grill and had some drinks. We had a wonderful time and I hope they all know how much it means to me that they drove to be here!! OLIVE YOU GUYS!! I really had a GREAT birthday!! :D

Me and Bryan

Melissa and Teri

Me and THE Shelby Lane

Melissa and Me

Me and Teri

Me and Tamera

Steve, Brian, Me, Bryan, Will, Michael

Steve and Tam

Michael

Me and my Bryan

The Truffles

The Truffles in front of Gruene Hall

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday. I hope you had a good one. Aren't Leo's the best ! ! !
Priscilla Ann Pulido

P.S. My b-day is Saturday, what a wonderful month.

Unknown said...

HI, If you are 29, then I get to be younger too!. Glad you had a good time,
Mom

Auntie Pooh said...

Happy birthday! I hope you got your card.

Shawn Anne