Thursday, January 11, 2007

A New Year, A New Website!

We're proud to launch our new website as well as our new Artist blog! This is the place to find information about our latest promotions as well as so see my new favorite images! We have lots of new promotions coming up in 2007! I'm really looking forward to this year! So check back often for updates! Be sure to check out our new galleries! Course there are some favorites that I just couldn't part with but there are lots of new images included as well!

Here are some new favorites of the Hood Family. I got to photograph them when they were pregnant with their first son Deaubry! Now they're on baby number two! I'm so honored to get to capture this maternity session as well! I really appreciate they drove from their new home hours away! I've order a large canvas print for my studio gallery! I can't wait to get it! I'll post a picture of it when I get it hung!







No comments: