Wednesday, January 31, 2007

My Sweet Baby Boy

Well he's a big boy now! LOL People always ask me about portraits of my son! Well I do them pretty often so I would say that he is slightly over photographed but as most photographers will tell you it is VERY difficult to photograph your own children! The beauty of taking pictures of other peoples kids is usually they will do what you ask them to... not so much with your own kid. LOL Last weekend we visited a good friend and fellow photographer Shelby Lane and she took some portraits of us together! Then we tortured our kids by making them pose for lots and lots of photos. They were troopers though! I'm still working on those images but here is a quick one of us together. :)

1 comment:

MM said...

This such a beautiful photo! I just love it and I love the tone. I hope you blow it up BIG for your house.